Here are the rules:
- Put our website DrunkOnComics.com on a computer(s) in a public setting where multiple people can see it, and then take a picture of it!
- Submissions showing our website on one computer in one public location will count as one point. (example: one laptop in the mall)
- Submissions showing our website on multiple computers in one public location will count as two points. (example: every computer at an Internet cafe)
- An extra point will be given to submissions showing our website on one computer in one public location where a large group of people can see it. (example: a big screen at a ball game)
- A tweet or retweet of our Twitter page and the contest will count as two points.
- Like our Facebook page AND share our page/contest will count as two points.
- Individuals can submit a maximum of ten different photo entries, one tweet/retweet on Twitter, and one Facebook like AND share for a maximum of 24 points.
- Each point will count as one entry.
- Multiple pictures of the same location by the same individual will not qualify as more than one entry.
- Submission pictures must be sent in via Facebook, Twitter or email. (Facebook.com/DrunkOnComics, Twitter @DrunkOnComics, or DrunkOnComics@gmail.com)
- Individuals must inform us if they are submitting entries in more than one way, ie Twitter, Facebook and/or email.
Two winners will be selected from all entries. The first winner will be randomly selected from all entries. The second winner will be selected by the hosts of Drunk On Comics as our favorite photo submission. In the event of a tie on the favorite photo, Derek’s vote will be the tie breaker.
The hosts of Drunk On Comics reserve the right to determine what a “large” group is.
The hosts of Drunk On Comics reserve the right to disqualify any individual if we feel any submission is inapropriate, harmful or breaking a law in any way. Drunk On Comics is not accountable for any submissions we do not receive prior to the deadline. Drunk On Comics must receive submissions from at least 25 different individuals by 11:59 pm, EST on August Tenth, 2012 in order for the contest to produce any winners. Winners will be selected and announced on our podcast recorded during the weekend of August 11-12, 2012.
So be creative, have fun, and submit up to ten different pics!